MEDICARE PART C
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage plans may provide additional benefits such as:
- Dental, vision or hearing services
- Prescription drug coverage
- Fitness club memberships
- A limit on the amount you pay for your covered medical care in a given year.
Medicare Advantage plans can offer additional benefits because the plans are made up of networks of health care providers.
Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement plans are also known as Medigap plans. Additional benefits of the supplement plans may be:
- Coverage for emergency medical care outside of the United States
- Help with copays, coinsurance and deductibles
- Multiple plans to choose from, with different levels of coverage
MEDICARE PART D
Prescription Drug Plans
Prescription drug benefits are usually included as part of Medicare Advantage plans. However, if you choose to enroll in Original Medicare, prescription drug coverage can be added to your coverage as a stand-alone Part D plan.
There are important Medicare deadlines you should know before you become eligible. Work with our certified agents during your Initial Enrollment Period to ensure you choose all the plans according to your needs.